Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life... turned up to 11

Well, since no one else will listen to me, I'll post here...

I have two major things happening...

1. Life is going crazy... between work and home, it's pretty zany. I won't go into too much detail but if it's not enough to be getting ready for an Ironman, I also have full days at work and a lot of activity around the house.

2. I can't seem to shake the PF on my left heel. I did run last night and though it felt ok, today, I can feel it. I may just try to lay off running until we get down to AZ and see if some rest heels it up. I'm also going to refrain from wearing dress shoes at the office as I don't think that helps. Stretching would be a good idea, too.

Sitting at my desk at the office is a real trial right now. I feel a lot of pent up energy just on the edge of being unleashed. Plus, I think I can actually feel fitness melting away... and fat accumulating on my chin, hips and ass.

The good news is that two weeks from now, I'll be in AZ. And then, I can get body envy from all the fitness elite preening around town.

-- TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment