Monday, July 27, 2009

Ironman Fever

Ironman Lake Placid was yesterday. That means, you can sign up for Ironman Lake Placid today. I thought about it... seriously. It is still open. In fact, Ironman CDA is still open, too. But in the end, I'm not signing up. I'm still training for IMAZ and here I am thinking about next year already. Crazy. The only way I'm doing an Ironman in 2010 is if I get a slot at Kona.

By the way, on my ride yesterday, I got separated from the group and wound up riding the last 60 miles by myself. It was grueling and I was slow. But, the ride did indeed end with me safely at home. Next 100 mile ride will come in two weeks down at the beach.

Big shout out to all my Ironman Lake Placid Finisher buddies and also to my sister Jessica who PRed at yesterday's NYC Triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment