Saturday, August 15, 2009

Northeast Triathlon Goggle Update


TYR Technoloflex 4.0 goggles

Do you know why they say don't try anything new on race day? Because usually, it fails abysmally, whatever it is that you're trying new. That is why you try new stuff in training. But, I'm dumb as rocks, so I am always willing to throw caution to the wind (not). I didn't order a new pair of Aqua Sphere Kaiman Clear Lens goggles on time for delivery prior to this weekends race. So, I took a chance that they'd have a pair for sale up here at the race site. The closest thing they had was the technoflex. Check out the cool TYR logo on the head band.


Looks like cat ears to me.

I always like to wear a new pair of goggles on race day because they don't fog up. New goggles never fog on me. We'll see how these do. I do have two old pair of Kaiman's in my bag. I can accumulate some goggles. Check out this pic from the week before Ironman Florida 2008.


You should see all the pairs of Nike Shox NZ I have, too

-- TJ

1 comment: