Monday, June 8, 2009

Where's Willie?



Has anyone seen Willie? Perhaps because he now owns a Cervelo P2 and has outfitted it with a disc wheel and a 999 on the front wheel, he is moving so fast, his presence is imperceptible to the human eye. I did receive a couple of emails from him but have not seen hide nor hair from him in a few weeks. Clearly, he's not updating the blog.

I do plan on seeing him this weekend at Eagleman this Sunday. I plan on going down and perhaps blowing out the pipes on the run course. Jessica Ann and her husband Gary are racing, too. I'll be cheering them on.

I rode this weekend down at the beach in Delaware. Yesterday, I clipped in for a 45 mile ride with Paul Timmons, a 6 time Ironman... 3 times at Hawaii! He was doing three 45 mile loops around Delaware Bay. I joined him on loop 2. It made me feel good when he commented positively on my riding (he drafted off me most of the way) and even suggested that I may have been going a little too fast.


TJ & Jessica in Rehoboth Beach, DE 6/6/2009


Gary & Jessica at Bethany Beach, DE 6/6/2009

1 comment: