Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eagleman Weekend

Willie finally surfaced. He's busy prepping for Eagleman this weekend. I may join him on Saturday or I may just go down EARLY Sunday morning. His swim wave goes off right after the pro's. I think he gets in at 6:50 am. As an FYI, this will end a two year hiatus Willie has had from Triathlon. I think his last tri was Eagleman 2007.

Here is an excerpt from our email exchange today:


From: TJ
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:11 PM
To: Willie
Subject: Re: Report

Thanks.

Don't do anything crazy... like post on the blog.

:-)

-----------------
TJ Collins



From: Willie
Subject: RE: Report
Date: June 11, 2009 5:17:30 PM EDT
To: TJ


Hey we can put this on there.

Thanks

Willie Brennan
Custom Print Now • Web-to-Print Without Limits



Riveting, I know. We'll try to calm this blog down... too much excitement.

Stay tuned...

-- TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment