Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tri Fever




It was great for me to go to the Columbia Triathlon today. The excitement, drama and friends really got me going. Though I was there as a spectator, I did run the course with my sister, Jessica. I ran the whole way with her. So, in a way, I did participate, too. I was able to encouage others, experience the sights and sounds of the run course and feel the energy. So, I really have the fever again.

Seeing the fitness level of other triathletes is very inspiring, too. It can be very depressing, also. If you want to see over a thousand fit men and women, got to a triathlon.

A big shout out to some Tri people I saw today :
- Mayor Adrian Fentry
- Lindsey Jerdonek
- Katie Davison
- Simon Hernaez
- Coach Patty Harden
- Coach Kevin Dolan
- Coach Hugh Harris

Ulman Cancer Fund fielded a team called Team Fight. Fighting cancer is near and dear to my heart so it was good to see them out there.

A great day.




-- TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment